Saturday, August 10, 2013

Uncle Bills

I really hope I can get this smell off of me....


I have been sitting in a dingy restaurant around every walk of life for the past 13 hours straight. I had to completely re-vamp my website, and this blog, as well as sync numerous accounts and whatnot to my facebook, gmail, tablet, yada yada. I am just glad that 13 hours cost me 16 bucks. I'm sure if I had split it up, at different diners, on the road, yeesh... It would have cost me a whole lot more. I really think the staff here is wondering who the fuck works that hard.


I don't even get paid for this... I've consumed 1/4 lb of meat, a ton of fries, and enough coffee to give a blue whale a heart-attack.



Later, I will scrub every surface of my old, crummy apartment and bid it adieu.

Today marks quite accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment